CDI-1600 Digital Weight Indicator
The CDI-1600 advanced multi-function digital weight indicator was developed specifically to meet the needs of modern air cargo and express parcel operations.
The specification and enhanced function set of the CDI-1600 allows both stand-alone operation, or integration into a larger system via serial and Ethernet communication interfaces.
System designers can standardise on the CDI-1600 throughout the cargo facility, simplifying user training, parts holding, maintenance and support thereby lowering costs for the owner.
A large colour TFT high contrast graphics display makes the CDI-1600 very easy to read at a glance with big digits and clear presentation. This full graphics display simplifies set-up and maintenance menus, sophisticated functions can be configured with ease.
• Stainless steel enclosure
• Large colour TFT high contrast display
• Weight digits from 20 mm to 40 mm high
• Air cargo data entry/capture enabled (full alphanumeric)
• Configurable operating modes & user prompts
• Display up to TWO scales simultaneously (Scale 1, Scale 2 & Total)
• Power for up to 10 load cells (per scale) at 350 ohm each
• Expanded 27-Key keyboard with navigation arrows
• Internal audible piezo buzzer, key press feedback
• PS2 Qwerty keyboard interface
• Barcode reader interface
• Programmable printout data/ticket formats
• Time & date internal real-time clock
• 3x digital inputs plus 3 x digital outputs (expandable)
• Ethernet communications port onboard (network enabled)
• USB Serial Port – connects with peripherals or memory sticks
• Two onboard serial ports (RS232 or RS485) expandable
• Tilt stand or panel mounted
With the dual scale option, this indicator can display weight data from two scales simultaneously. Both scales are active and are independently weighing at all times. The display can be set to display the weight of both scales at the same time or the total weight of both scales. Connect up to 10 load cells per scale input (20 in total).
Capture additional data
Transaction data can be captured and added at time of weighing by using the CDI-1600 front panel, a Qwerty keyboard, barcode reader or other device connected to the CDI-1600
The indicator can be configured at set-up to prompt the operator with pre-set questions for data entry. These questions can be defined during the DWI set-up and configuration
This captured data can be output to a printer or remote host computer via a serial port or Ethernet connection